- click the Backup button in the files section of cPanel.
- In the Full Backup section, click the Download a Full Website Backup button.
- On the next screen make sure the Home Directory option is selected.
- If you want an email notification when the backup completes, enter your email address. If you do not want an email, check the box next to Do not send email notification of backup completion.
- Click the Generate Backup buton to begin the Full cPanel Backup.You will then see a message stating "Full Backup in Progress..." Allow some time for the backup to complete, you will receive an email notification upon completion (if you entered your email address in the last step).
- Download the file from your cPanel. It will be located in your /home directory, begin with backup, and include the date. For example: backup-10.26.2016_15-51-32_example.tar.gz
You can create a backup of your site quite easily. Account backups can be performed using the cPanel. Once you are logged into cPanel:
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How can I access my email account?
Accessing your email is fairly simple. For example, if your domain is example.com, you would go...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution